- at peace
Feel for you?
We are all unique and what is calming for someone can be torture for another.
I do not like mindfulness in a traditional sense, sitting or lying down and being aware of your breath, body, and senses.
I can’t do it and it frustrates me to the point of discomfort, putting it mildly.
I am happy being mindful of my surroundings whilst out for a walk, that suits me perfectly.
I often say this to clients, they are surprised that I do not like mindfulness and that I can’t do it, not in the traditional sense anyway.
Imagine having some time out from the world where you can feel how you want to, you can go in your mind where you wish to.
- You can be thousands of miles away enjoying a wonderful holiday again.
- On your favourite beach
- Enjoying a view from a hilltop
- Reading a book in the most ideal place
- Sat next to a wonderful fire drinking coco
- Reliving a wonderful walk
- Meeting a friend or family member
Imagine once a month being able to go somewhere in your mind that costs you nothing other than time.
How much would you benefit from some quiet and peaceful me time?
I am going to do a relaxation session on the last Friday of the month at 12.30.
Want to join me?
Click HERE for the link to sign up